Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markus

All Download Slots Taken

10 posts in this topic

I have some users downloading files OK where other one get the All Download Slots Are Taken and there are 9 free slots.

Do you think this is a ApexDC++ or Hub Problem

I have some users downloading files OK where other one get the All Download Slots Are Taken and there are 9 free slots.

Do you think this is a ApexDC++ or Hub Problem

Are the files which "all download slots are taken" set to lowest priority ?

The downloader has limited (too much) the number of simultaneous downloads on his side. Settings>Downloads.

The downloader has limited (too much) the number of simultaneous downloads on his side. Settings>Downloads.

i have the same problem and this is not a solution. when i only 1 file download (no mater how much connection for this file is in use), message "all download slot taken" appears.

i visit settings > downloads > limits > maximum simultaneous files & maximum simultaneous downloads, where i put 0 value, but nothings change. where is the problem and how to solve this?

thanks!

when i was trying to write my essay to the school at the same time i was downloading that file. but i have the same problem as you guys do. What should i do to solve this problem?

thanks for reply in advance. i'm looking forward to hearing from you

i have the same problem and this is not a solution. when i only 1 file download (no mater how much connection for this file is in use), message "all download slot taken" appears.

i visit settings > downloads > limits > maximum simultaneous files & maximum simultaneous downloads, where i put 0 value, but nothings change. where is the problem and how to solve this?

thanks!

All download slots taken means that the user you are trying to download from has maxed out his upload slots. The solution is just to wait until a slot frees for you (or find an alternative source of the file).

All download slots taken means that the user you are trying to download from has maxed out his upload slots. The solution is just to wait until a slot frees for you (or find an alternative source of the file).

This isn't true at all. Message means that download slots on YOUR computer have been exhausted - either maximum simultaneous files or segments per one file reached

eheh, sorry, my bad. I was just confused when reading this

thanks!

for everyone having this problem, go to settings/download/queue and uncheck "set lowest prio for newly added files..."

also, go to your queue and rise prio for files to normal, and your downloads should start in few minutes..

that helped me, i hope it will help you too

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0