Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jesse

[1.0.1][Bug]Collapse All menu option bug

7 posts in this topic

When I chose Collapse All context menu option on any file downloading from several hubs simultaneously I saw "plus" signs opposite each file downloading, though there were single-hub-files among them, which shouldn't be expanded further. Undoubtedly, they cannot be expanded as they have the only one source from which they can be downloaded.

Not to be proofless I want you to take a look at the attachment. Single nicknames and hub names were just hidden.

As you can see if you clicked on the "plus" signs in the red circle, nothing would happen. Naturally :) Such a situation occurs if you click "Collapse All" context menu item. You'll get this bug if there is at least one single username/hub from which you take your file downloading. I mean each file from the first two in the picture has its own single source and isn't downloaded from any other hub or user.

post-10128-1207749652_thumb.png

OK. Now rightclick on any file downloading from several users and choose "Collapse All". And you'll get the "plus" near ktm950. At least that occurs in my client. Maybe it depends on system, because as I can see you use Vista, but I do XP SP2. They are known to be too different ones. Anyway I'd like you to test it on XP.

Isn't there anybody observing such a bug? I'm surprised. It's not an ocassional bug. I see it permanently.

It does happen when I collapse all actually. So it must happen on XP and Vista. Anyone NOT experiencing this?

If no one replies i'll try it on XP later, I have it on my server machine.

Is there anybody here alive? At least if you haven't got such a bug, say it, please! Otherwise, that's strange. Don't be indifferent.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0