Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SHERIFA

DC++ 0.709.1 Released !

44 posts in this topic

StrongDC++ 2.2 Released ! Changelog :). Changelog for developers. New version of ApexDC++ is coming I think :). Btw, impressions:

fixed memory leak in network settings (ApexDC++)

implemented Quick Search function (ApexDC++)

added combobox with available bind IP addresses (ApexDC++)

What's with the off topic? This thread is about dc++ 0.705.

Because user group "Members" don't have this permission from Admin Panel -> MANAGEMENT -> Manage Usergroups -> Members -> Edit:

edit_own_topic996.png

It's set to "No" and that's why I have no permission to edit topic title ( also all other members, who created topics ).

Because user group "Members" don't have this permission from Admin Panel -> MANAGEMENT -> Manage Usergroups -> Members -> Edit:

It's set to "No" and that's why I have no permission to edit topic title ( also all other members, who created topics ).

And that's how it should be. :)

This topic is for DC++ releases Sherifa.

I have no permission to change topic title :w00t:.

Well, SHERIFA is kinda right, still, he started the topic. :) But indeed, Apex releases better be in a separate topic. :P

I have to agree with the minority here. I dont see the problem with users editing their own topic titles.

I have to agree with the minority here. I dont see the problem with users editing their own topic titles.

Sure ?

You don't see, because you are in forum group "Support". I'm in forum group "Member".

topictitle1xs7.th.png -> topictitle2cf1.th.png.

That's because in Board Admin Panel -> MANAGEMENT -> Manage Usergroup -> Member -> Edit Group -> this option: canedittopictitlens1.png is set to... No. In "Support" group ( and maybe other groups ) is set to Yes and they can edit topic name & description.

And that's how it should be. :stuart:

Maybe... Yes ?

Btw, latest: DC++ 0.708 from... 28.08.2008. ~3 months ago :blink:.

Sure ?

You don't see, because you are in forum group "Support". I'm in forum group "Member".

Btw, latest: DC++ 0.708 from... 28.08.2008. ~3 months ago :stuart: .

He was agreeing with you, SHERIFA.

Our development versions are using the latest DC++ version.. wait till a public release. :blink:

DC++ 0.709 Beta Released ! Changelog :).

Our development versions are using the latest DC++ version..

A.k.a. 0.709 :angry: ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0