Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SHERIFA

DC++ 0.709.1 Released !

44 posts in this topic

DC++ 0.705 Stable Released Today ;). New versions of StrongDC++ and after that - ApexDC++ are coming :). Changelog.

You Assume :blushing:

His assumption is good. :P

Looking forward to it.

I'm gunna give DC++ a wee try later, will be nice to see it with segmented downloads.

I'm gunna give DC++ a wee try later, will be nice to see it with segmented downloads.

Most of the changes are visible like bloom etc but hopefully ppl and devs will use this core and new for future versions of their clients

Updating AML and ADL is necessary with the appearance to its dependable softwares to some of the customers of DC++. It is in a face version 3. 097 at the moment, when the update is expected? :)

When a new CMD is out thats when and its in the works but when its released thats a whole other ballgame plus im developing DSHub plugins these days more interested in ADC and its development then old decreped nmdc

When a new CMD is out thats when and its in the works but when its released thats a whole other ballgame plus im developing DSHub plugins these days more interested in ADC and its development then old decreped nmdc

Maybe, but that's where your potential userbase is. :)

Still im not interested in NMDC or adding more to it so AML will be ADC only when the time is right which probly will be soon i hope

im guessing that i will loose a huge part of my userbase but im okey with that since its time to move forward anyways

Edited by Toast

Still im not interested in NMDC or adding more to it so AML will be ADC only when the time is right which probly will be soon i hope

im guessing that i will loose a huge part of my userbase but im okey with that since its time to move forward anyways

And I am OK too, since I hope that this will push more hub devs in the right direction.

And I am OK too, since I hope that this will push more hub devs in the right direction.

There is already a few different adc hub softwares out. It's the hub owners who need the push now. More people using these new hubsofts, more people complaining about lack of features / bugs, the hubsoft improves. ;)

Hey guys ...forgive me for asking this... But just what is the difference between NMDC and ADC I would be glad to give it a try. I use Ynhub now for my hub software and it has been a greta work horse.

What happens if I switch over, does the same clients that are now in use still function well on ADC?

And what about right click text commands, are they easy to write as they are with Yn?

Sorry if I am behind times with these questions, but I am, as the name implies ...Old.

2 different protocols used for Direct Connect Networks

As for Right Click Commands nope not yet but soon when UCMD is done for clients and hubsoft

http://adc.sf.net/wiki <-- More ADC Information

DC++ 0.706 Stable Released ! Changelog :).

Nooo, it was released almost 3 weeks ago, see my thread. It was just elevated to stable status.

Nooo, it was released almost 3 weeks ago, see my thread. It was just elevated to stable status.

Alright, good to know it's stable, I guess.

already supported in the last nmdc version of aml

Here is the most interesting part of the changelog

A security problem, where a remote client could crash your DC++, without you knowing or could do anything about it. (The issue hits all DC++ versions from 0.670 !!)

Sucks, if we didn't have so many unsavory user's this wouldn't happen :@

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0