Client1 > $Key [Key]

Client2 > $Key [Key]

Client1 > $Supports DirectChat

Client2 > $Supports DirectChat

Client1 > $DirectChat

Client2 > $DirectChat Ready

Client1 > <User1> Hi!

Client2 > <User2> Heloo!

Give a more detailed explaination please.

no need if someone know protocol.

he want to get direct connection to user and send to him a message rather than sending it to the hub.

i think this feature can be a bit dangerous because it should allow malicious users to bypass antispam filters in hubs ( if i understood the request )

i think this feature can be a bit dangerous because it should allow malicious users to bypass antispam filters in hubs ( if i understood the request )

+1. Any antispam/antiflood control mechanisms ars based on passing-through-hub all control messages, including PM. This will break the scheme. Of course, if this disabled on target machine, no spam will flow.

BTW, ApexDC is a filesharing program. And chat/PMs are secondary functions... Anyway, this will lead to additional options/settings window overload, etc... I think we should wait while other clients will (or not!) support this feature... And then add it... This is not the case when Apex should be the first one who supports this... We have many other interesting extensions to work out.

All typed above is only M.H.O ;)

I understood it just fine, I was just asking for an explaination for those who do not know/follow the DC protocol. This could screw LUA scripts such as death to adult friend finder as it wont be able to process the PM.

Could **** up more then that if it is implemented since it bypasses hub

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0