theinvoker

Different appearance

20 posts in this topic

What do you think about changing the search window in something like this?

I have not made a good job....just cut and paste....but i think you'll understand it

post-58-1138036787_thumb.jpg

Seems less user-friendly to me, what do others think?

You can do it movable like in eMule

It will help to see more columns

Big Muscle plans to do this eventually to StrongDC++. :P

I would not like it at the top, but having the option wouldn't hurt in my eyes. However, I do feel a need for change within it as on 1024*768 and with my transfers "section" viewable it is hard to select the hubs I wish to search. I don't know of a particularly better way though. ;)

Not looking any bit more user friendly, i dont like it.. + i dont see how much estetically you can improve it though, i liked it this way.

However, I do feel a need for change within it as on 1024*768 and with my transfers "section" viewable it is hard to select the hubs I wish to search. I don't know of a particularly better way though. ;)

Yeah, got this issue too.

Technically, you could buy a bigger monitor and all your probs would disappear.

Hey, you didn't say it needed to be a free option ;)

Hey, you didn't say it needed to be a free option ;)

My monitor is large enough....

I Suggest To Leave it like it was in peerweb a new window, but improve something in it, i don't know ... add something or leave it like this but don't change the new window search, or you can make them both and from Settings the user would be able to change how he likes it, you put it on top for default and if the user doesn't likes it he cand make it like the old one from Settings .... :)

I Suggest To Leave it like it was in peerweb a new window, but improve something in it, i don't know ...

Please reframe from suggesting something and then saying "I don't know". It makes us think you don't know what you want yourself. :)

I Meant if you guys don't have anything to add leave it like that ...

It seems better than old type...but it would be even better if i could move it where i want (eMule style)

I like the concept from revconnect, but if i'll add it thing in there will change quite a bit, still :)

Hey, you didn't say it needed to be a free option :)

Very good idea... but I'm cheap. :D

Anyway, I need to buy a monitor sometime, the simpel answer is there's other stuff I'd rather spend my money on. Moreover, I'm sure I'm not the only person this effects.

However, wasn't there talk of having an option or something so the transfers section of the GUI would be hidden when a search window was open.

Very good idea... but I'm cheap. :)

Anyway, I need to buy a monitor sometime, the simpel answer is there's other stuff I'd rather spend my money on. Moreover, I'm sure I'm not the only person this effects.

However, wasn't there talk of having an option or something so the transfers section of the GUI would be hidden when a search window was open.

Yes, it was such a talk.And if I remember correctly, we found out it is possible...