Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
algernon

[bug][1.0.1] - Public hubs window

10 posts in this topic

Dunno for sure if it's a bug or something I'm missing, but it worked fine before 1.0.1

Basically, the "Name" and "Address" are reversed in the "Public Hubs" list, as you can see:

2323813223_abddab86a1_o.jpg

The outcome is that, when dblclicking any entry from the list, it tries to connect to "Name" instead

of "Address" :( yielding the error "The requested address is not valid in its context"

I've also noticed that it disabled my share; checking that folder back solved the problem without

re-hashing. When downloading with more than, say, 2Mb the download speed isn't displayed correctly.

I'm using XP with SP2.

Apart from that, thanks for the good work. It seems to run fine and uses less resources than 0.4.0

Good luck

For me the hublist is working just fine. What hublist did you try (xboss.ro...but what address exactly)?

I downloaded the dchublist.com hublist succesfully and connected to hubs just normally like always (by double clicking) and it connected to the address not to the name like you said....and it shows info alright on every column (not like you have)

hublist.org´s list is offline at the moment like usually.

Maybe you have a gypsy hublist (who have bug in the hublist code) because it connects wrong way and shows wrong info in the columns.

The share worked just fine when I updated the binary package (from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1)

Here's the hub list: h**p://www.xboss.ro/PublicHubList.config

Problem is, it worked fine with all apexdc and strongdc releases; upgraded to 1.0.1

and 5 minutes later dindn't work anymore :( I'll try a clean install and see if it works.

EDIT:

Hmm, tried hublist.co.uk and dchublist.com and they're working fine. The romanian hublists

still don't, though :() I'll definitely reinstall.

Regards,

Adrian

Ok, wiped all out and reinstalled - same problem. Bah, it's not like the end of the world, though :( I'll stick with "Quick connect" until next release :(

Still, for avoiding such errors, we might include two neighbour fall-down menus like:

Replace "falldown menu (column)" with "falldown menu (column)"

Still, for avoiding such errors, we might include two neighbour fall-down menus like:

Replace "falldown menu (column)" with "falldown menu (column)"

No point in doing such thing at all...

I meant if there really tend to be two or three standards of hublists.

I meant if there really tend to be two or three standards of hublists.

We can't support every variation, so we support those that are most common...

Well, we could with the replacement function. But if you think we do not need to do it, it is fine with me. Never had a problem with this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0