Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedja

[1.0.0] - few bugs

9 posts in this topic

After I upgraded to 1.0.0 i found out two problems:

a) file share was reset so I had to select shared directories again

:thumbsup: I cannot change width of main chat chat and user list windows. Vertical separator among them is not clickable.

After I upgraded to 1.0.0 i found out two problems:

a) file share was reset so I had to select shared directories again

:thumbsup: I cannot change width of main chat chat and user list windows. Vertical separator among them is not clickable.

Congrats on the 1.0.0 Final.

I have the same experience as Pedja, i.e. that the vertical separator between main chat and the user list is not clickable, with the inclusion that the width proportion between main chat and the user list varies between hubs.

1. How to switch to horizontal view?

2. Why the position in settings is not remembered and Advanced folds up each time?

1. How to switch to horizontal view?

2. Why the position in settings is not remembered and Advanced folds up each time?

1. I assume you mean the behavior of /switch here... it has been removed.

2. Explain this better please, as for advanced being collapsed that is intentional.

1. I assume you mean the behavior of /switch here... it has been removed.

2. Explain this better please, as for advanced being collapsed that is intentional.

1. May I kindly ask why it was removed, w/o asking the public? I can not use the client now, I am trying to OP with it. :)

2. Umm, you remember, before when f. ex. Sharing in Settings was selected, next time it was opening with Sharing selected (remembering). Now Settings open each time in General Settings (afaicr, no way to check the exact menu atm). And the intentional collapsing is driving me nuts too.

P. S. //Off I wonder why I and the collegues have tester status at all. I have never seen this version before releasing, resulting in some new ...0.x release (hopefully just one). Even my "Tester" flag is destroyed still. :) //Off

2. Umm, you remember, before when f. ex. Sharing in Settings was selected, next time it was opening with Sharing selected (remembering). Now Settings open each time in General Settings (afaicr, no way to check the exact menu atm). And the intentional collapsing is driving me nuts too.

It's the hide the sheer amount of advanced settings available that could make a beginner think they are in over their heads. :)

About remembering settings state, mine does it just fine...

Maybe 1.0.1 already does, but was a bit pissed off by the lack of "horizontal chat/userlist" to test more, and copied the files from 1.0.0B5... About the removing of "horizontal chat/userlist", I guess it was done by BM, if not even by DC++ devs. I do not blame you, but would like it baaaaack. :-(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0