Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rave

3 feature request

7 posts in this topic

this is more of a problem and an inconvinience. for some weird reason, i cant adjust the sound on my laptop when im in Peerweb (using Fn+ArrowUp or Fn+ArrowDown)

i was wondering if this would be fixed with Apex

The notepad is useful. But could there be a feature to save whatever you have just writen down.

and lastly, Word Filtering. this would be useful for nicknames and such when your name is Johndoesmith and people call you john or doe or smith for short. so a filter that would be able just to highlight the words you want would be excellent

thanks for the amazing work you guys do. :yes:

this is more of a problem and an inconvinience. for some weird reason, i cant adjust the sound on my laptop when im in Peerweb (using Fn+ArrowUp or Fn+ArrowDown)

i was wondering if this would be fixed with Apex

The notepad is useful. But could there be a feature to save whatever you have just writen down.

and lastly, Word Filtering. this would be useful for nicknames and such when your name is Johndoesmith and people call you john or doe or smith for short. so a filter that would be able just to highlight the words you want would be excellent

thanks for the amazing work you guys do. :yes:

1. Fn being what button exactly?

2. just close the window when you want it saved

3. i don't see this too useful, highlighting your nick as just an eyecandy, anyway

3. i don't see this too useful, highlighting your nick as just an eyecandy, anyway

maybe not the highlight but a sound.....

There's the option "sound when my nick is written in main chat" but if i'm reg somewhere,i have a Tag (ex (ICE)-Theinvoker ) and the sound doesn't work.....

It's the extra "Function" button included with a number of keyboards. It often allows users to use there F keys for other things and stuff. Quite useful, however my keyboard does have them they just don't work. ;)

You might wanna check the McDC++ svn.

I've done some changed to Notepad to make it save every x minutes (if anything is changed).

Anyways. I'm of for 2 weeks now ;)

You might wanna check the McDC++ svn.

I've done some changed to Notepad to make it save every x minutes (if anything is changed).

Anyways. I'm of for 2 weeks now ;)

Welcome CraKteR, and err... goodbye then. :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0