Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.0.1

48 posts in this topic

Downloading... Hope this one will be OK because i have faith in this project. Good luck in the future team, You did made a hell of a job...

Ok.... Against my better judgement (After B5's effect on Vista) i am going to install it and take a look. Hopefully this is the "Stable" version as I miss all the great features that Apex has become a brand name for. Watch This Space :)

Bravo!

And how many people do actually donate?

There hasn't been a donation in months. :)

The same problem. Problem in komenadch RAW. It in earlier versions was not this problem. My RAW

$ This: %[nick] From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> You are being kicked because:%[cheatingdescription] you Were dug automatically. Alter version DC ++ on newer! Here link ( polonizing will be there also) http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/p2p/DC ++.php |<%[mynick]> § kick %[nick] %[cheatingdescription] you Were dug automatically. Alter version DC ++ on newer! Here link ( polonizing will be there also) http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/p2p/DC ++.php |

and mistake on mainie

Mateo was dug by OGRYZ because: It it was have throwed open was % s forbid files, in this % s, comment: % s you Were dug automatically. Remove this file!!

Before

It [2008-01-04 15:48] *** User Madzialenka 2 - was have Throwed open was forbid files, in this = DC =\ PACES \ High.School.Musical comedy.TV.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD - FS - PROMiSE.avi.4IDLCFNEFHJP4XGL7DGVZ2KD5WFVH3UAEGDDKDQ.dctmp.antifrag, comment: Forbid dctmp.

What did it stand??

I ask about answer, or about reparation mistake. I greet!

I apologize for my English!

for me it works correctly:

[16:32:38] *** User [420]hojo - Sharing 20027 forbidden files including 01 A Place Nobody Can Find.mp3, comment: none

[16:33:04] *** User [Apex-VIP]TheJackal - Sharing 32171 forbidden files including 14 - KoRn - Tearjerker.mp3, comment: none

Note: I used adl whch marks every file as forbidden to test this... if you are using language xml (read: translation) then check that it has no errors.

nice birthday gift :rolleyes:

been grippin of the 0.40 for too long now :thumbsup:

Time to upgrade. :stuart:

...or to downgrade, for the old annoying morons like me, who miss thehorizontal chat. :rolleyes: Sorry for being such a pain in the a$$. :thumbsup:

I have from ADL problem Search. Someone will send me command which acts maybe.

It [19:53:47] *** User Marian it - was have Throwed open was % s forbid files, in this % s, comment: % s

My command

$ to: %[nick] From: %[mynick] %[fileFN] $<%[mynick]> You are being kicked because:%[cheatingdescription] Zostałeś wykopany automatycznie! Nie udostępniaj niedozwolonych plików! |<%[mynick]> § kick %[nick] %[cheatingdescription] Zostałeś wykopany automatycznie! Nie udostępniaj niedozwolonych plików |

Where is wrong?

...or to downgrade, for the old annoying morons like me, who miss thehorizontal chat. :rolleyes: Sorry for being such a pain in the a$$. :thumbsup:

horizontal chat, what, screenshot ?

horizontal chat, what, screenshot ?

Um, chat showed on the top, not on the left (actually on the right now in 1.0.1). I see there is maybe some new code behind this, but it is worse for me. If still needed, will make a ss.

We're looking for volunteers to translate the program for the 1.0 version. It will be listed on customisation page, so if you're interested check out this topic.

Streetlord: Request it in the correct forum. :)