Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faze

ApexDC++ Sounds

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i have known about ApexDC++ since the change over from peerweb dc++ days. But the reason i haven't used it has been since i tried MCDC++ as i really like the upload sounds feature (upload begins/upload finished) is there any version with this on or addin that i can install, as i really wanna start using ApexDC now :D

If you can help it would be much appreciated and can i also thank you in advanced.

FaZe

Hello!

Eta-my idea for the sounds of ApexDC++. The file folder with the "Sounds", puts itself at the file folders on the facility of ApexDC++. The "Sounds" are calibrated the same again next - Settings / Sounds ---> мarking the wanted position / Browse.... / Open / O.K.. :P

Take a look here for more information: http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1752 :D

Sound___4.rar

I don't understand some DC user's, I can't see how that is the slightest bit useful.

Firstly i would like to thank TheJackal for you rhelp m8, i din't think you understood what i meant tho :D

Satan, you don't need to understand, attitude like that?? hmm and your part of the support team yeah...what a joke that is,

Stop the power trip man!

Well faze stop being inflammatory, hmm? I'm not allowed an opinion? Grow up mate.

Calm down, both of you! Make :wub: , not :) ! :P:D

As per the topic, I do think that a fancier package will be nice to have, but I am not sure whether we can afford the resource drain for it (not only time but also tech)

Its an APEX feature... For those who download movies or huge files it is very usefull, for those who download music it is annoying, but thats why there is an option to use it or not. It is GOOD that apex have that option so you can use it or not. Thumb up for development team! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0