Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sovran

How to ban or forbid or whatever...

8 posts in this topic

Well...a simple question...i'm using ApexDC client and a certain someone is abusing me...how to ban him so he couldn't download from me anything anymore?

You cant, If the guy is abusing you, add him to your ignore list and you wont recieve his PM's anymore. But you can't stop him dling, thats just lame.

Abusing not in the chat...he keeps downloading the same group of files againg and again...removing them from share is not an option...and about chat ignore i already know...it is a pity that there is no way to ban users. Thanks for the reply.

wdc likes this

Hes probably having HDD problems, or he's simply starting a new segment, you should be more understanding.

IF you are sure that he is abusing, try to PM, then if no answer/bad answer, if he is with static IP, go to settings and use the IP filter. It will block not just his download, but your download from him too (i. e. IP filter blocks any communication with the set IPs or IP ranges).

You mean the IPGuard? Pls tell how to use it...there are 3 lines there...name...start and end. Name is just a name i give for the block. But what start and end for? What to write there...give the example please.

Just type his IP in the start and same IP in the end field.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0