RadoX

LAN IP

6 posts in this topic

Ok I would like the bind address to be a little smarter sice it gets the LAN IP numbers automaticly now. It can happen that the LAN IP changes, so it would be good to have a popup with a notifycation that the LAN IP has changed and if you would like to change it to the new IP number or something like that, maybe a warning that you might not be active any more.

If I try to explain it more...

The ApexDC is opened and settings are made and the bind address finds 2 LAN IP´s (192.168.1.36) and (192.168.1.38) and the users chooses the first one.

Next time ApexDC is opened and the bind address does not find (192.168.1.36) and (192.168.1.38) it sould erace these old numbers from bin address, alert the user and let him see the new numbers so he can choose one.

Hope you get what I mean hehe

Just displaying a pop-up / status message alert and resetting the bind adress to default would be enough.

wow, I'm sorry I didn't read this and sorry I duplicated basically the same request. That would be a great feature, esp if it updated both in the settings as well as fav. hubs.

xD k isnt there a get started guide for apex perhaps lee has done one ^^

Orion IP SLA Manager evolved from our previous Orion VoIP Monitor to deliver a powerful solution for identifying site-specific and WAN-related network performance issues. It Monitor WAN performance using IP SLA technology that’s already built into your existing Cisco routers and Visualize site-to-site network performance on a clickable, drill-down map.

SolarWinds IP SLA Discover and automatically set up Cisco IP SLA capable network devices with specific IP SLA operations and Quickly review WAN performance to determine the impact on key applications.