Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rigor O'Mortis

[Possible Bug][1B5]SSL ... ?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone into the error found here?

http://www.ixiancorp.com/Users/Adim/Report...s_ssl_error.jpg

Behavior: at first, it downloads fine. Then, it gives this error (and nothing more). After that, it's "Connection Timeout" for a while.

Not sure whether it's a bug in Apex or in the other client (and considering that the user from which this arrived is FleetCommand, I can only suppose it was BCDC++), so I'll post it here. Admins please move where appropriate, if necessary.

Not sure what you are talking about but I and my users have problems with filelists with all ADC 1.0 clients. Lots of timeouts, sometimes they go through, mostly they don't download.

i don't know what cause it, but in adc normal connections sometimes get encrypted and when you want to download sth via that connection you just get a SSLSocket error.

Fixed the picture, my apologies, I had changed the folder name in which it was located.

PS: when a connection is encrypted, shouldn't it be displayed somehow in the download window? like a key next to the user name or something.

If this already happens, I wish to announce that I haven't noticed it anywhere...

PS: when a connection is encrypted, shouldn't it be displayed somehow in the download window? like a key next to the user name or something.

If this already happens, I wish to announce that I haven't noticed it anywhere...

Should already display in the status column. :D

If you don't see it, the transfers ain't encrypted.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0