cai

odd bug

4 posts in this topic

Okay so ive used every version of apexdc++ right now im on the beta newest version but my problem is when i try and connect to a private server i am not allowed for not using apex? and am directed to this site i have re installed quite a few times and am not sure what to do

Now to complicate things once more i was able to put this hub as a favourite with my password etc and get in but when it comes to downloading i get an error saying error saving hash date access is denied and it keeps almost having a sezuire like appearences any help would be greatly apprecitaed

thanks

1. I am assuming last version here is 1.0.0B5.

2. For "this hub" I am clueless. Please let us know the hub name, if not too private (you can also PM me or another support member). You could try emulating DC++ (needs a check in Favorite Hubs >> Properties for the respective hub).

3. Regarding the error saving hash data - please let us know the operating system and antivirus software you are using. Possible reason can be Vista's UAC (turn it off).

okay an update a little im using the newest version i got shaw secure and the hub address is a private server for university if you want it i can get it for you. but so far ive gotten in fine and i am finding that people can dowload from me but i still get the same error not using windows firewall at all. still getting error saving hash

1. I am assuming last version here is 1.0.0B5.

2. For "this hub" I am clueless. Please let us know the hub name*, if not too private (you can also PM me or another support member). You could try emulating DC++ (needs a check in Favorite Hubs >> Properties for the respective hub).

3. Regarding the error saving hash data - please let us know the operating system and antivirus software you are using. Possible reason can be Vista's UAC (turn it off).

okay an update a little im using the newest version i got shaw secure and the hub address is a private server for university if you want it i can get it for you. but so far ive gotten in fine and i am finding that people can dowload from me but i still get the same error not using windows firewall at all. still getting error saving hash

*Yes, I meant hub address. Feel free to use also the support hub, address is in my signature.