Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Balthazar777

Previewing problem

5 posts in this topic

Hi there! :thumbsup:

Well, I've upgraded from beta4... The first bug or I don't know what, is if I choose to preview a file, *.avi or *.mp3 it just cannot open it!

With Beta4 I could open *.avi-s with AviPreview,(I've added avipreview and wmplayer to the right-click- preview menu in Settings...) but in beta5 it always says, that DC has changed moved/renamed/deleted the file what I want to open, preview! WMedia player says the same...

However, if I run AviPreview from its location, and i open a *.avi.BLABLABLA, you know its called an ANTIFRAG file, it does open it! Right clicking in apex to preview, I got the error message....

I don't know what to do... Would You help me please?

I really appreciate Your work with Apex, and I am using it for 2 years! and this is the best DC++ what I've ever tried!

So keep up the good work! :mellow:

post-4014-1200798935_thumb.jpg

This is something that has been fixed in StrongDC 2.11... you should see a new release of ApexDC merged to it in the upcoming week :)

This is something that has been fixed in StrongDC 2.11... you should see a new release of ApexDC merged to it in the upcoming week :)

wow you guys are cool! :thumbsup:

how much weeks left 'till the new release? :)

Just reporting to say I just noticed the same thing with the beta5 version. The problem occurs both with AVIpreview and VLC Videolan player. I guess you are still working on the fix for this?

Thanks for your ongoing efforts with the client, much appreciated.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0