Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daschu117

Solved: 1.0.0Beta 5 - All internal windows want to open maximized

15 posts in this topic

I updated to Beta 5 and I'm really annoyed that my windows aren't remembering their positions and sizes like they did in Beta 4 and previous. When I open the program, all windows are maximized. Restoring one window causes them all to become restored to a smaller size, but they are cascaded nicely in one corner and don't take up their previous positions or sizes. If I open any other window, such as search, that window then opens fullscreen, causing all other windows to open fullscreen until you restore one.

This would be all fine and dandy because I know its beta software, but the fact that I can't remain using Beta 4 really pisses me off. I tried Beta 5 when it was first previewed, and I went back after seeing this bug. Today, when ApexDC++ told me that Beta 4 had a "serious bug" and that I had to upgrade, I did so with the assumption that the current Beta 5 had been fixed since that initial preview. And now they're forcing us to upgrade. Whatever.

Erm, we are not forcing you to do anything, we were just informing. You can freely downgrade to B4, if this really annoys you, but I do not think it's worth. Moreover, this was the first "bug" I reported some 5 years ago back in the PWDC days, so it is hard for me to believe that it is been worked on now.

This is part of StrongDC 2.1 which AP is merged with. SO it's not a bug, it's a feature.

Erm, we are not forcing you to do anything, we were just informing. You can freely downgrade to B4, if this really annoys you, but I do not think it's worth. Moreover, this was the first "bug" I reported some 5 years ago back in the PWDC days, so it is hard for me to believe that it is been worked on now.

It's a real observations.

I posted in 6.01.2008 when ADC++1.0b5 it's was in testing period.

Satan insist it's not a bug but it's a bug authenticaly(in StrongDC 2.1)!Windows aren't remembering their positions [try to open search,one hub(you choise) and favorite hubs for example and try to operate with these windows in main aplications (please no use cascade :)).

In my opinion the feature it's improvement of aplications!

Whatever ADC++1.0b5 for moment (whichtout this bug) it's very stable!

It's not a bug because it was removed ON PURPOSE. Bug means something that happens but it wasn't intended to. This is SUPPOSED TO happen.

No it's my requesting. :thumbsup:

Technically yes, for from best interets of these app.! :mellow:

A handle app it's a best application always!

I understand its beta software but explanation "its god as is" make

user unhappy!

Well, users are always unhappy. Happy users are usually testers (hey, what's the deal with my tester flag and this buggy forum)? :thumbsup:

Well, users are always unhappy. Happy users are usually testers (hey, what's the deal with my tester flag and this buggy forum)? :mellow:

About your tester icon, that mod got lost in forum upgrade, and I have been to lazy to redo it :thumbsup:

About your tester icon, that mod got lost in forum upgrade, and I have been to lazy to redo it :thumbsup:

Yes, I saw it hapeened to all testers, meaning it was not personal, and I know that you're lazy too, so problemo. :mellow:

Yes, I saw it hapeened to all testers, meaning it was not personal, and I know that you're lazy too, so problemo. :thumbsup:

Careful. :mellow:

Careful. :mellow:

Right, sorry, I forgot that you were maintaining the forum... :thumbsup:

Hi,I have the same problem. forced to update to the betaversion and all windows keep maximizing, really irritating.

Please ApexDC programmers solve this BUG!

thanks,

CornHoLi074

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0