Lee

1 million downloads achieved

32 posts in this topic

Today our project achieved 1,000,000 downloads on SourceForge. This is a huge achievement for the management team and everybody involved within the project. We want to the thank the community for spreading the word about ApexDC++ and to those who continue to introduce new users to the program.

To celebrate this milestone, we are going to open up the development area for a week. This will allow all registered members (so register if you haven't already) on our forums to download alpha builds that will lead to Beta 5. Once we have the alpha build compiled and release package ready, we will open up the development area to members.

Happy holidays! Let's hope it snows.

udai likes this

The first million downloads, definitely an achievement, hopefully they'll be many more to come :crying:

Wow!! you mean I can ease up on advertising it for you?!! lol

Guess peeps DO know a good client when they find it :crying:

Loco

Поздравления команде разработчиков от российских пользователей клиента. smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_clap.gif Успехов в доведении до ума нового релиза!smiley_emoticons_party.gif

Congrats to all developing, supporting and using Apex DC++. :crying: I just realized that we might be far over 1 000 000 real downloads, because f. ex. for Bulgaria, most users prefer to download from local mirrors and unofficial places (higher speed), so that these are not counted.

ApexDC++ the very Best! Cool! Happy to everybody, the good fortune and the prosperity! :crying:

Мои поздравления! Желаю дальнейшего развития проекта! :crying:

awesome

i use three clients (icedc, Strongdc, and the master of DC's APex) but only coz some hubs do not allow for different artists to be shared.

if apex would also allow for that, there would only be one for me!

awesome, congrats!

awesome

i use three clients (icedc, Strongdc, and the master of DC's APex) but only coz some hubs do not allow for different artists to be shared.

if apex would also allow for that, there would only be one for me!

awesome, congrats!

/Off You could use three instances of Apex, even naming them Apex1.exe and Apex1.pdb, Apex2.exe and Apex2.pdb, .... but I guess that with three client it is easier for you to distinguish. /Off

Hey, Congrats! I hope that you'll open development area soon :crying:

There will be a slight delay on that, as I suddenly found the need to rewrite something entirely -> delay in alpha -> delay in opening the dev area

Just here to say congrats, and to mention my hub now has over 500 apex users. :huh: