Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voidwalker

Send private message to all users in a hub?

6 posts in this topic

How do i configure or script apex to send a private message to all users in a hub.

i don't want to hear "**** off spammer" and things like that, i am authorized to do it on that hub

or if any other dc client you know can do that, or even another program/bot

i really need to find this out. thanks

If you are authorized to do it... then I am sure you have access to mass pm commands from hub side, so use them :mellow:

get ynhub and do like this

!pm text

everyone gets it, if you have permission to do it :mellow:

i cannot get ynhub, the server runs linux and it is out of direct control; please stick to answering the original questions, i do not want other solutions that you think might work for what i want to do

i cannot get ynhub, the server runs linux and it is out of direct control; please stick to answering the original questions, i do not want other solutions that you think might work for what i want to do

OK, sticking to answering the original questions: With all due respect, this forum supports exclusively Apex DC++, which is an actively developed application atm. If someone wants from us to add fetures, compensating lack of features on hub side, this is unlikely to happen. It is just not worth to deal with something already solved. Instead of making the client better, you want from us to "implement" possible new bugs just for you and your fellow OP? If you are unable to persuade the sysadmin to update the hub soft, why do you think you will persuade us to overload the client with useless code?

Still, feel free to let me know the hub software and version in question, so we could look into the problem.

Excuse me if I am a bit rough, just trying to express clearly.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0