Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RainyShadow

Encoding selection for main chat & PMs

9 posts in this topic

Is it possible to reuse the IE (as it is available in every Win32 system) functions for changing the encoding in chat messages ?

(yup, my old request for 9x compability :) )

Is it possible to reuse the IE (as it is available in every Win32 system) functions for changing the encoding in chat messages ?

(yup, my old request for 9x compability :) )

I don't know if it's possible to use IE in that way, but i doubt it... and as said before, DC++ is "too incombatible " with 9x versions :o

I don't know if it's possible to use IE in that way, but i doubt it... and as said before, DC++ is "too incombatible " with 9x versions :)

DC++ incompatible? Then how come DC++ works fine and PWDC++ (which is based on DC++) doesn't ? At least make the modification optional, please.

what type of encoding?

Find the differences :) :

dc6ml.th.jpg

pwdc9je.th.jpg

DC++ incompatible? Then how come DC++ works fine and PWDC++ (which is based on DC++) doesn't ? At least make the modification optional, please.

Find the differences :) :

remember that pwdc's core is older and it has modifications that are not in DC++ (most from SDC, when it comes to chat procsessing)

You'll have to wait until ApexDC++ is publically released, which will be based ont he latest DC++ and StrongDC++ versions. :)

Just to be sure, RainyShadow, do you have any Flextype-like-s*it installed? Although it will make problems both in PWDC++ and DC++, if any.

Just to be sure, RainyShadow, do you have any Flextype-like-s*it installed? Although it will make problems both in PWDC++ and DC++, if any.

No such thing on my machine. Only the BG-Phonetic layout by mr. Injinera <_<

No such thing on my machine. Only the BG-Phonetic layout by mr. Injinera <_<

Keep the spirit! :lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0