vqthomf

Windows Explorer Crashes

11 posts in this topic

When I have Apex open and downloading if I open Explorer to view the finished downloads Explorer crashes, has anybody had this problem B4???

Not happening here, OS is Win XP SP2 with all major updates installed. Please provide some details about your software and hardware, as well about the Explorer crash message, if any.

Staff: Pls move to Support.

When I have Apex open and downloading if I open Explorer to view the finished downloads Explorer crashes, has anybody had this problem B4???

Looks like something is conflicting. How long have you gone without reformatting?

Looks like something is conflicting. How long have you gone without reformatting?

i have a similar problem......

whenever i start dc++, the system slows down and soon the blue screen error occurs......and it restarts....i recenlty formatted my computre but to no avail.....

i have xp sp2... amd turion 64x2 processor......

please help

Disable automatic restart on blue screen. then see what is causing it. then google that. :rolleyes:

I have a related problem:

When Apex is open for a longer time, problems start to occur. They include right-click not working anymore, other programs not starting anymore, Mirc Options do not open and several other GUI/Explorer related problems up to entering a hub command in ptokax crashes Apex.

This looks like there is a conflict or bleeding on the interface of Apex.

My OS is Windows XP SP2 on AMD64 nforce4, 2GB RAM.

Other running software include

DSHub Version 279

DC-Hublink 1.22

ptokax 0.4.0.0b

I have none of those problems with StrongDC 2.12. Thanks for looking into this!

I have a related problem:

When Apex is open for a longer time, problems start to occur. They include right-click not working anymore, other programs not starting anymore, Mirc Options do not open and several other GUI/Explorer related problems up to entering a hub command in ptokax crashes Apex.

This looks like there is a conflict or bleeding on the interface of Apex.

My OS is Windows XP SP2 on AMD64 nforce4, 2GB RAM.

Other running software include

DSHub Version 279

DC-Hublink 1.22

ptokax 0.4.0.0b

I have none of those problems with StrongDC 2.12. Thanks for looking into this!

define longer time...

The same thing just occurred in StrongDC 2.12, so I have to assume that the bug is inherited from there. I've noticed it after having the program open for approx. 7 hs.

it's not program bug... if it behaves as you described, it means you have some failed hardware/driver in your PC