lecnt

1.0.0B4 crash, merklecheckoutputstream...

81 posts in this topic

This is my first ApexDC crash. I hope this is the right place to post it! :P

Code: c0000005 (Access violation)

Version: 1.0.0B4 (2007-08-07)

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2008-01-15 08:25:31

TTH: 7CNQCQXDGEV7S2IDTUSYEW73M722LLS7BVOOXDI

ntdll!0x7C901010: RtlEnterCriticalSection

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\merklecheckoutputstream.h(119): MerkleCheckOutputStream<MerkleTree<TigerHash=0x02B53008,1024>=0x0000010B,1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\chunkoutputstream.h(79): ChunkOutputStream<1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\filteredfile.h(133): FilteredOutputStream<UnZFilter=0x06D1A018,1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\downloadmanager.cpp(533): DownloadManager::on

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\userconnection.cpp(180): UserConnection::on

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\speaker.h(64): Speaker<BufferedSocketListener>::fire<BufferedSocketListener::X<3>=0x044DFF00,unsigned char *=0x044DFF08,int>

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(263): BufferedSocket::threadRead

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(515): BufferedSocket::checkSocket

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(531): BufferedSocket::run

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\thread.h(161): Thread::starter

f:\sp\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(348): _callthreadstartex

f:\sp\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(326): _threadstartex

Zlo: No it is not exactly the right place, there is a topic for this. Nevermind, I have moved it really many times. This might be corrected in the last B5 build, but I can't find of any way to get it now. Please check soon tho.

I tried searching for that TTH it gives in the bug report, but it does not exist on any hubs I am on. So I have no idea what that means. I will try the latest beta and see if that fixes the issue. Very strange that I have been running this for couple months and never had any crashes and now it crashes all the time :crying:

Edit: I got the latest alpha with login and all that says it is 0.6.0.360. <-- Is that the most current build? Thanks!

I tried searching for that TTH it gives in the bug report, but it does not exist on any hubs I am on. So I have no idea what that means.

TTH in crash report is TTH of your ApexDC++ binary to detect if you have legal copy of this application :crying:

Well, I'm running the latest (I think) alpha/beta/whatever build and so far no crashes :crying:

/me keeping fingers crossed :P

And yes, it explains why it's the same TTH for everyone who posted the error now I notice LOL!

How do you get an illegal copy of a free application anyway? :P

Well, I'm running the latest (I think) alpha/beta/whatever build and so far no crashes :crying:

How do you get an illegal copy of a free application anyway? :P

It is really smth people do not neeed to know or advertize , since such client mods are spoiling the DC world (cheating, etc).

And yes, *.360 is the latest build.