Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikey_69

ADLSearch for Apex?

13 posts in this topic

I've looked and looked but I can't find a single ADLSearch for Apex, especially not the ones I want... Real RAR ADLSearch that will let me clean up my share enough to get into any rar hub...

Anyone got such an xml for Apex?

I've looked and looked but I can't find a single ADLSearch for Apex, especially not the ones I want... Real RAR ADLSearch that will let me clean up my share enough to get into any rar hub...

Anyone got such an xml for Apex?

Working on one pissy that every client the adl differ from eachother but their will be a adl out for Apex soon for RAR

i cant say when its out working alot these days and moving so it might take a while but it will be out currently testing the techdc version and that version rocks just need to fix it for apexdc++

Hey Toast, can you teach me how to write ADLSearches for Apex? Or how to transform for example FulDC's 0ndjultomte's so it works in Apex?

Hey Toast, can you teach me how to write ADLSearches for Apex? Or how to transform for example FulDC's 0ndjultomte's so it works in Apex?

Thats the version i coverted also added detection for dvdr etc etc so they appear aswell in fillist i could give a private download link if you wanna test my version havent got so much time to test it myself

I've checked it, but the item's it looks for aren't common in priv hubs or the 1 public I am in. But I'll keep checking and see what it can find...

It appears to be working, although I cannot find many if any users in the hubs I'm in that have any such things in their shares...

But if you manage to develop it a bit I'd be happy to try it with other more common things, IE too big and too small files...

But if you manage to develop it a bit I'd be happy to try it with other more common things, IE too big and too small files...

(?:.)$ Min Size 589mb
(?:.)$ Max Size 0mb

those are included in that adl

might be broken in apex thou every adl differs from eachother in every client :rolleyes:

Well if crise were to take a look at the adl bit with my adl to see that everything is proper and working

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0