Crise

Website updates

32 posts in this topic

if you put it in italics, people think it's more important than the rest of the post.

:blushing: thanks, as soon as i posted i remembered that bold italics and underline are genrally used to highlight things as apose to the opisit Doh ;)

Okay, there's been an update to the forum logo (Ctrl + F5 to empty cache) by KP. It uses the style on the front page, so it's an improvement to the previous one.

Thanks KP. :)

Erm...well I like the layout (how surprising :)) but the top font is too big in comparison IMO, plus it has no shadow on it so it doesn't fit with the othe bit.

Erm...well I like the layout (how surprising :)) but the top font is too big in comparison IMO, plus it has no shadow on it so it doesn't fit with the othe bit.

He was trying to match your front page one, and with shadow it looked too thick.

Well, I originally just copied and pasted the text from the .psd Nas sent me. The only thing I changed was the text, but Lee decided it would look best without the boldness and drop-shadow. I still have the .psd if you guys want me to change it.