Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkdownloader

when i download it does not save

3 posts in this topic

When i download a movie or song etc, it saves it in the download finished list. however if i close the program, and then reopen it. it disapears from that download finished list. when i go to look for it in my computer/c drive/program list/apexdc++/ there is no folder there which is supposed to be "downloads". that is where it says it will go in the apexdc++ program settings. i even made a new folder titled "downloads" and tried refreshing the program and the file, however nothing works....i am very sad..i greatly appreciate this program and the people who made it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank You. :D ;)

Hi,

When you restart apex your finished downloads/uploads list is cleared. To pevent this behaivior, go to Settings > Advanced > Keep downloads/upload/ history between sessions.

To open your download folder, File > Open downloads directory. Check there.

Also, check if apex succeded moving and renaming the file from your temp folder. You can also find out your default download and temp directory from settings > downloads.

One more thing, did you just download the file or downloaded it to another location?

HTH.

Known issues are FAT32 incompatibility with files > 4GB and full target drive, if Temp directory is on another disk. Happened before with other users at least.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0