Pinchiukas

can only select multiple hubs in favorites using the ctrl key

15 posts in this topic

This bug was also in 0.3 as far as I can remember, but in 0.3 I wasn't able to select multiple hubs even using the ctrl key - now I can. Still needs fixing though.

This bug was also in 0.3 as far as I can remember, but in 0.3 I wasn't able to select multiple hubs even using the ctrl key - now I can. Still needs fixing though.

Correct me if i'mwrong, but surely this is NOT a bug or rather a feature you want implemented?

Correct me if i'mwrong, but surely this is NOT a bug or rather a feature you want implemented?

No, it's a bug that wasn't present before 0.3.0.

Could you give a bit more information..I'm not understanding exactly what it is your trying to report that is wrong..I thought I understood and tested it and see no issue..More info required please.. :D

I want to select servers by clicking with my mouse somewhere in the whitespace and dragging the pointer accross the server list, not holding ctrl and clicking on each server. Because if I select servers with the first method, the connect button is gray, that's the bug.

Now I understand...That is already in the program.. Scroll down to the bottom of your favorite hubs left click and hold it and drag the mouse up. That currently is the only way to as there is not enough spacing to highlist then in the middle. So just take the hubs that you wanna highlight all at once to the bottom of the list. Thats about your only option.

Now I'm the one who doesn't understand :D.

Basically, this behaviour is still there. However, rather than clicking on whitespace you're clicking on a hub in the favorites window. In the favorite hubs window there is "full line select", meaning all the area from the tickbox to the end of the email column is all not whitespace where you can start a selection. If you want to select in the manner which you are talking about then you either need to click and drag from the bottom of the favorites hubs list as Mikey suggested, or make your columns smaller to select from the right side of the window.

Is that any clearer? (I probably didn't explain too well, maybe full line selection wasn't in place before 0.3 though.)

Use Shift + click.

Heh, that's what I do, but I guess it can take more time. :D

Heh, that's what I do, but I guess it can take more time. :)

My choice too, Ctrl+click can be used at the same time for several hubs "outta the area". But similarly, Connect buttoon is greyed after clicking OK of Properties frame. So, altho hub is selected (blue), Connect is grey. This pisses me out.

So basically the bug is still there and it requires fixing :). I tried using the original dc++ client and it doesn't have the bug - maybe the devs could look at their source code.

It's not a bug, ApexDC++ simply doesn't have it. Don't make hub selection too complicated, just use Shift + click and Ctrl + click.

Coder, isn't it a feature? (forgive me, couldn't stand) :stuart: