Guest Toast

Apex 1.0.0 B4 Raw Manager

15 posts in this topic

Like the new rawmanger in ApexDC 1.0.0 B4 "Stylish" now all thats missing is Myinfo Detection and the wham its complete almost ^^ clone ip and some small edits ^^ but nice raw manager zions old one right ? mem leaks fixed ?

Read the changelog, Toast.

http://www.apexdc.net/changelog/

It's not meant to have everything, that would be an OP client. :lol:

hehe your already halfways so why not ^^ and pheeww damn changelogs hehe im too lazy atm working hard IRL just thought i ask

Change: RawManager improved (now uses hash_map)

doesn't say much

it's means you can use find() func instead of iter all map, also it should be more mem friendly

tnx Adrian for explaining

:crying:

From beta 3 changelog:

Feature: Raw Manager (Zion++ 2.02, fixed memory leak)

:crying:

From beta 3 changelog:

Feature: Raw Manager (Zion++ 2.02, fixed memory leak)

kk missed that one ^^ tnx Lee btw outta curiosity how much faults was in the code ?

i can say there was mem leaks in raw manager [occur on exit :crying:; look and compare destructors to see difference] and in favorite manager [same one presented in raw manager], also some minor things like warnings that not all controlls return a value or so.

hehe should probbly update raw manager in TechDC++ lol

I would like adlsearch items to be nubered or some id and and a raw command that would list what adlsearch item was used in the kick.

Something like %[adl-id]

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You´re kicked becouse: %[userCS].|$To: %[myNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> kicks: ( %[userNI] IP: %[userI4] ) becouse %[userCS] %[adl-id]|<%[myNI]> !tban %[userNI] 2 fake skrá %[userCS]|

I would like adlsearch items to be nubered or some id and and a raw command that would list what adlsearch item was used in the kick.

Something like %[adl-id]

$To: %[userNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> You´re kicked becouse: %[userCS].|$To: %[myNI] From: %[myNI] $<%[myNI]> kicks: ( %[userNI] IP: %[userI4] ) becouse %[userCS] %[adl-id]|<%[myNI]> !tban %[userNI] 2 fake skrá %[userCS]|

Why not just use the comment system in Apex or maybe a number label in your adl or raws?

Why not just use the comment system in Apex or maybe a number label in your adl or raws?

I think because it won't allow so flexible arrangement after that.

I think the comment for ADLS is enough for this. :crying:

I can´t find any command that shows comment from adlsearch in raw.

The problem is that I have a lot in adlsearch and some TTH command in there is kicking for some bulls*** that it´s not suppose to kick for and I´m haveing a hard time tracking down that command. So if I would see what command was used in the kick messege for ops It would not be a problem tracking down.

If you enter a comment for an entry and use %[userCS] the comment will be shown in the kick message.