Agnwstos

Apex 0.2.2

7 posts in this topic

I had Apex 0.2.2 and it was the best client i have ever had.I liked because it was stealth it had multidownloading , fake tag and slot locker.But one month ago it had a bug and i can't open it.Can someone tell if i can make something to fix it or if there is an Apex client which has the same features?

Thanks!!!

Well simple you were using the <<removed>> version...This isnt the forum for that client nor will it ever be supported here. I suggest downloading the real Apex client and make DC a better place by not using fake clients and hacked mods that clutter up hubs... :lol: Moderators please close this thread as this forum isnt for this purpose.

Edited by Lee

I agree with you.. but can you tell me why one hub has limit in how many hubs you can have opened?This is the reason why i want a client which has fake tag and it can't be found.

Well because you swamp the network if you use a client that allows you to connect to loads of hubs. Why should you need to connect to so many hubs?

You just turn into one of those users who leeches **** all the time and never shares.....

PS can a staff member with relative privalages lock this ****???

PS can a staff member with relative privalages lock this ****???

Agreed, besides the client hes talking about is the first of <<removed>>

but can you tell me why one hub has limit in how many hubs you can have opened?

Because they don't like if *someone* leeches the sh*t outta them. Get real and don't use fake mods, stick to the original Apex and don't want to finish your downloads in 10 minutes.

We no longer support sh*t in this forum, that goes for all mods that allow fake tags, more segments, etc. It'll destroy the network if anybody uses them, so don't.