Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RadoX

Crash info b4

10 posts in this topic

why do people report same crash again and again? this crash has already been discussed many many times and I also wrote the workaround for it. So why not read before posting?

Sorry BM, I didn't realise....any chance of a link to the topic and i'll close this topic?

Well most ppl don´t know how to read the exception info so it´s hard to relate it to another crash

Well most ppl don´t know how to read the exception info so it´s hard to relate it to another crash

I'm one of them :lol:

I usually search the forums for a crash to see if it has been already reported... but it's not accurate enough if the crashes are not directly posted in the posts (but attached).

yes, it's true, but...

... you can see that your crash happened many times, so try to search for a topic with a crash which happens many times. Then you can open exception.txt and check some string - for example "MerkleCheckOutputStream" but you can select different string from call stack and compare it with found crash. Yup and you see that it's almost same :lol:

yes, it's true, but...

... you can see that your crash happened many times, so try to search for a topic with a crash which happens many times. Then you can open exception.txt and check some string - for example "MerkleCheckOutputStream" but you can select different string from call stack and compare it with found crash. Yup and you see that it's almost same :lol:

Good advice, also something worth me doing to see if a crash has been posted.

Seeing as this crash hasbeen reported before, and their doesn't seem to be any additional/useful information regarding it, I'll lock this thread. If this crash occurs again feel free to mention it in one of the other threads related to the same crash, such as this one.