Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rigor O'Mortis

ADL Search bug

8 posts in this topic

Not sure whether or not this is a bug, but...

When I try to assign an action for an ADL search, it shows it as assigned in the ADL search properties, but it shows "No Action" in the ADL search list. Also, unless the command I'm inputting actually doesn't work, it would seem that ApexDC isn't doing anything with it (activated the action from hub properties, so that's not the problem). However, I'm certain that the RAW command works, since it is a very simple and short mainchat message (and it works if I use it differently than in ADL search).

Not sure whether or not this is a bug, but...

When I try to assign an action for an ADL search, it shows it as assigned in the ADL search properties, but it shows "No Action" in the ADL search list. Also, unless the command I'm inputting actually doesn't work, it would seem that ApexDC isn't doing anything with it (activated the action from hub properties, so that's not the problem). However, I'm certain that the RAW command works, since it is a very simple and short mainchat message (and it works if I use it differently than in ADL search).

Did you check the RAW in the 4 places: Settings , once in the action-window and once in the RAW-window. Same in favorit hubs.

Please see the attachements

Only then you can assign it in the ADL search.

I'm using some RAWS in the ADL search and they all work fine

post-1740-1187216161_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1187216182_thumb.jpg

Action checked, each RAW command that it's made of is checked, everything checked in the hub as well, the RAW command doesn't work. Even if it's a simple <%[mynick]> say something| type of command.

I am not joking, the thing does have a problem:

apex_adlsearch_raw_bug.JPG

OK, it does work, I'm a little ashamed... ;)

Shouldn't the RAW command selection drop-down be disabled if the ADL search is not for a forbidden file? That would make a lot more sense.

OK, it does work, I'm a little ashamed... :blushing:

Shouldn't the RAW command selection drop-down be disabled if the ADL search is not for a forbidden file? That would make a lot more sense.

Don't be ashamed :) Yes, it would make sense if the drop down menu would be at disabled state.

OK, it does work, I'm a little ashamed... :blushing:

Do not be ashamed!!

I thought you were just testing us :)

I also did not think to that option to be checked . :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0