logi

tell us who you are

47 posts in this topic

funniest thing what happened on DC: that time that i took a picture of a really ugly ape, renamed it logi and told in main that i had a nude picture of me in my share

:lol: i got that picture

name/nick(s): balder

zodiac sign: capricorn

hobby's : computers, music(drums)

on DC since: un sure about 3-4 years

worse thing what happened on DC: well it wasn't dc's fault but loosing my entire share (about 170G)

best thing what happened on DC: getting it all back in about 2-3 months

funniest thing what happened on DC: getting that picture :P

Edited by balder

funniest thing what happened on DC: getting that picture :P

No Honney thats really me :lol:

Name/nick(s): Crise, Xaeon, Xaver, there is two more nicks but those are not to be mentioned in public forums :P

Hobby's: Programming, DC, reading, swimming, fishing, Elite w*rez (not a hobby really), messing with computers, and web programming also...

Funniest thing what happened on DC: there are so many great things that have happened to me on DC, so i can't decide.

This all in a nutshell: I was one of those that had way too much free time in their hands, but i don't have that problem any more :lol:

howdy. i am 62 year old male.retired living in beauttiful rainbow valley,az,usa.i am interested in computer development and surfing.i also have to keep 9 females happy every day.

post-1433-1148403389_thumb.jpgpost-1433-1148403470_thumb.jpg

name/nick(s): Zlobomir, Invader, CATAHATA (in CAPS means SATAN on BG, cyr - lat joke . The same is the reason most BGs to use cyrilizating progs that replace the code table of Win and it is even worse. They just one to change cyr-lat with only Ctrl key. NM, too off-topic)

zodiac sign: Leo

hobby's : computers, a little writing (who has not tried? :P ); reading occasionally (only good books :lol: , Karl Mai , Terry Pratchet, etc.

on DC since: unsure

As this is some cultural exchange, below is the Bulgarian alphabet. It is a deed of two Bulgarians - St. Konstantin Kiril Filosof and his brother Metodii. Our alphabet's holiday is tomorrow, what a better time. (currently their place of birth lies outside BG borders, but this will probably open a useless discussion about who-has-been-where and who-has-the-right-over-what). :P Still, it could be said they "used as SOME basis" the Greek alphabet... Еnough, here it is, in case smo is interested:

Аа A

Бб B

Вв V

Гг G

Дд D

Ее E

Жж J

Зз Z

Ии I

Йй Short I

Кк K

Лл L

Мм M

Нн N

Оо O

Пп P

Рр R

Сс S

Тт T

Уу U

Фф F

Хх H

Цц C

Чч CH

Шш SH

Щщ SHT

Ьь Special io (in шофьор f. ex., but if start or after vowel йо Йордан, район)

Юю IU (Pronounced as hard "YOU")

Яя IA (Near to German "Ya" :) )

name/nick(s): Martin / CraKteR

zodiac sign: Libra

hobby's : Code, then code, then code some more.

on DC since: Almost 4 years.

Name/nick: Greg / Grogs

Zodiac sign: Cancer (not sure of hand but semi-sure it's cancer - more interested in astronomy than astrology, only ever met one astrologist and that's whilest I was doing astronomy, heh.)

Hobbies: Listen to lots of music, watching lots of movies, playing with computers, and maths interests me.

Funniest thing to happen to me on DC: Well, does this have to be from my point of view, or can it just involve me? You see I was once staying round a friend's hosue and I'd fallen asleep and he decided it'd be funny to put his webcam on and give a link to the members of a private hub we're both on and then proceed to slap me and put shoe polish on my face whilest I slept. Not too funny for me, but I know others certainly found it funny, so I guess it was the funniest thing to happen to me on DC.

On DC for: A bit under three years I guess, maybe nearer two.

Funniest thing to happen to me on DC: Well, does this have to be from my point of view, or can it just involve me? You see I was once staying round a friend's hosue and I'd fallen asleep and he decided it'd be funny to put his webcam on and give a link to the members of a private hub we're both on and then proceed to slap me and put shoe polish on my face whilest I slept. Not too funny for me, but I know others certainly found it funny, so I guess it was the funniest thing to happen to me on DC.

Now that was funny.

Now that was funny.

Yeah, for you. I didn't even know about it till the next day... heh, oh well. :)

Nick/s: Spyke, §p¥K

Edited by spyke

Haha, a lot of unknown stuff there Spyke, if you just said N/A or whatever it'd be fine... but I'm rather curious. :blushing:

Haha, a lot of unknown stuff there Spyke, if you just said N/A or whatever it'd be fine... but I'm rather curious. :blushing:

same here ;)

Hobbies: DC and some other stuff you cant know about ;) **hehe**

hehe like giving 1 of my OP's a mod R2 client which emptied about 15 hubs? ^_^

the poor guy kept apologizing all day pmsl

must say i thought it was kind of funny, was able to tease my OP :blushing: ( i did say i love to tease didnt i?)

I know logi under another name? :blushing: Well, I know the operator who emptied out 15hubs due to his client.

Edited by Greg

That has been sorted already, it wont happen again.

I know logi under another name? :o Well, I know the operator who emptied out 15hubs due to his client.

Whoever it was, sounds funny. :)

I know logi under another name? :o Well, I know the operator who emptied out 15hubs due to his client.

maybe :P

Whoever it was, sounds funny. :)

it was funny to see how some hubowners got their knickers in a twist :D

[quote name='logi

Haha, well this is annoying... who are you? I don't recognise the name logi....

Name-Martin

Age 47

Nationility -Irish

Nicks-TennisGenius, Steve6,irish

likes.- Tv, Radio plays, Films, music, Tennis

I also write. I was in the local writers group years ago. We brought out some books. Eventually the group disbanded.

I later joined another group but that isn't going too well. We only have two members at the moment. :ermm:

That's someone else and me :lol:

Best thing that has happenned to me on Dc-Well I've met lot's of nice people though various hubs.

Worst thing that has happenned to me-Oh I've had some crash problems and partioning problems. But hey, that's life.

Nick: Northwind, nwind and Shield2k, and one other but not for public forums.

Hobbys: Hunting, Fishing, DC++, Messing with computers, graphics and so on...

Best memory in DC world: When i opened my hub and getting all flames by others as i choosed ptokax instead of ynbug. That was a funny when all said that ptokax suxx and i should use yhub/ynhub or sdch. Well after 1.5yer of own hub i can say ptokax roxx still big time...

Edited by Northwind

Nick: bloodreamer <_<

Zodiac sign: Dublerius-Capricornium :w00t:

Hobbies: Web/Graphic Design, Photography...

Cheers ;)

nickname(s) :rave/cookiemonster

zodiac sign: cancer/gemini (i really dont know which one i fall on)

hobby's : music, computers, jogging

on DC since: november 2005/ helped run a hub (with lots of help) in my Uni since november 2005 until June 2006

worst thing that happend on DC: me changing course and starting 1st year at uni AGAIN!

best thing that happened on DC: LOST, 24, prison break, greys anatomy, tones of music <_<

funniest thing what happened on DC: GIBBONS!!!

p.s. please come out with a linux version quick devs!