Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerbil

Beta crashes även efter återinstall till stabil version

8 posts in this topic

Fick upp meddl om crash och går inte att köra apex längre även om jag väljer installera om till den stabila versionen.

Måste jag nu avinstallera och tappa alla inställningar och installera om ??? Usch. :)

Code: c0000005 (Access violation)

Version: 1.0.0B4 (2007-08-07)

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2007-08-09 21:30:07

TTH: 7CNQCQXDGEV7S2IDTUSYEW73M722LLS7BVOOXDI

ntdll!0x7C901010: RtlEnterCriticalSection

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\merklecheckoutputstream.h(119): MerkleCheckOutputStream<MerkleTree<TigerHash=0x02420918,1024>=0x0000FFC9,1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\chunkoutputstream.h(79): ChunkOutputStream<1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\filteredfile.h(133): FilteredOutputStream<UnZFilter=0x023D44F0,1>::write

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\downloadmanager.cpp(533): DownloadManager::on

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\userconnection.cpp(180): UserConnection::on

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\speaker.h(64): Speaker<BufferedSocketListener>::fire<BufferedSocketListener::X<3>=0x01ADFF00,unsigned char *=0x01ADFF08,int>

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(263): BufferedSocket::threadRead

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(515): BufferedSocket::checkSocket

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\bufferedsocket.cpp(531): BufferedSocket::run

d:\cvs\apexdc++\trunk\client\thread.h(161): Thread::starter

f:\sp\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(348): _callthreadstartex

f:\sp\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\threadex.c(326): _threadstartex

exceptioninfo.txt

Fick upp meddl om crash och går inte att köra apex längre även om jag väljer installera om till den stabila versionen.

Måste jag nu avinstallera och tappa alla inställningar och installera om ??? Usch. :)

Can someone please translate this so we can help this user?

Please keep it English in the main section of the forums, you're welcome to post your bug report here, I'm not sure what language are you speaking, but I guess it's in the World Languages section.

Edited by Noctis

I guess it has to be Scandinavian one, so it probably can wait for Crise directly...

That language reminds me of school, so it must be swedish :P

Anyways if though I about understand what he wrote, it doesn't matter this crash has already been reported :P

Sorry guys, i was tired and not realizing what language i was writing in.

I installed the beta and since then apex has crashed at every start. I can't do anything. click away the crash message and there comes a new one and the program i locked. tried re-installing the old stable version again, but the problem is still there. can you see from the error log if its a problem that can be fixed without med wiping the whole apex map and starting over and losing my settings and hubs?

You won't lose your hubs if you save a copy of Favorites.xml and replace a fresh, empty one with it, and/or you can save the whole Settings folder.

Also you could try just to delete your hashindex and hashdata files (no Apex atm, should be two files in settings), so if they are corrupted, the program will create new ones. If your share is small it will be fast.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0