Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snak3y

Password Generator

13 posts in this topic

it will be cool for next version of apex beta to add a little program with password generator :) it will be more easy to get a password lol ... you don't have to think at the password :) like in zK++ lol

Why not even a button Generate right next to the Password field of each hub? You will be able to see it in the xml, if needed.

lol you can't see the password if it will be generated in the password filed of the hub propeties

wheeler81 likes this

lol you can see it later in Favorites.xml. Should I always type all in details? :) And it is just a matter of a checkbox "Show pass" to have it shown even in Fav Hub window

but for new users.... they don't know what is Favorites.xml lol

Time is the best teacher, but second best is the need. In extreme situations, even the other way around, say if you learn to swim "the hard way". :) Actually, why would a newbie want to know his pass at all? It is never typed, except for log on from other PC. And it is unlikely they will need their OP account or smth.

Because they need it for registrations?

If hubs require such,but even then,there will be not much users between "I do not know whatFavorites.xml is" and "I forgot my password". And as stated it should be simple to add an option to show the pass in its field, like with archives.

Well, maybe if there will be a password generator (btw you can always use any other) it could be commented that you can fetch your passwords from Favorites.xml.

i got one thing to say about this request

LMAO

plz dont bother commenting my comment cause it would acually kill me to laugh harder

i will try :P but it's too difficult for my simple mind ... jokeing :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0