• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Use "codepage" feature

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Use ssl for server

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Protect sended queries from transcoding destruction ("a b"->"a%20b")

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Make a command line at the web interface to post the command to one of the listed hubs. With triggering on builtin commands like "/open IP" or "/ratio". List and change favorites. Delete downloads and terminate uploads.

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

I think webserver is a great thing.

I can search (if... if... if... too many if...) I can view logs (very-very short loggies) I can view queues if the Apex want to show them at the moment.

Also I can even reboot the machine.

1) use "magic quotas" as at MySQL. Quote all search requests to prevent situations when the query is at national symbols and the brouser makes a big poo with the "GET" query at address string.

2) Use " " to "%20" translation for all national queries

3) Make the user possible to set the code page for webserver (english are shown clearly but national symbols are not)

4) At the future you showld make the Apex use "post" and "crypted" method for getting queries from the webinterface.

4) At the future you showld make the Apex use "post" and "crypted" method for getting queries from the webinterface.

"crypted"? i know "get", "post", "put", but "crypted"...? unless you meant "post" through a secure connection?

as for the vote, i don't understand it (and can't find the meaning of the "else" either...).

"crypted"? i know "get", "post", "put", but "crypted"...? unless you meant "post" through a secure connection?

as for the vote, i don't understand it (and can't find the meaning of the "else" either...).

I can't speak english clearly because of no practice.

Yes, ssl.

ok. yes, sure it would be better if the login/password could be hidden.

but i still can't understand what you're asking for in the vote, could you try to elaborate the question?