Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leon

1.00.B3 - kicks & drops

5 posts in this topic

Hi there! =)

After a short time working, B3 stops kicking from clientlist, only for other thing in settings.

After more than 24 hours running, it starts dropping me from some hubs and it is not possible to reconnect, so I have to restart, and when that problem starts, people can not download from me...

Does anybody have any solution? :D

Thanks so much in advance!

The reconnect bug is a knows StrongDC++ bug I think. If you close the client and start it up again, it's gone (until next time). About the other one: what do you mean stop kicking "from clientlist"? Can you explain this a bit please?

Well, it stops kick after about some time (1 hour +/-) and the only way I can close it, is by using Task Manager... Any idea? :lol:

By clientlist do you mean the client list from Fake Detector \ Clients? I haven't had this kind of problem yet, I can always close Apex by clicking the X... except when it screws up the mouse click... that's one mysterious thing... then I'll have to wait untill I am able to close it, not happens too often lately (fortunately).

Thanks for reply!

Apex checks users fine, but it sends the reports of fakes only. After about an hour it stops kicking and then happend what I said above... :lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0