Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Murder

Media Toolbar

7 posts in this topic

I noticed that there's options for WMP, WMP Classic, iTunes, and WinAmp. I was wondering if VLC and Song Bird could be supported. Or can this list be edited in the Apex DC++ config files?

I noticed that there's options for WMP, WMP Classic, iTunes, and WinAmp. I was wondering if VLC and Song Bird could be supported. Or can this list be edited in the Apex DC++ config files?

Support would have to be coded, but there hasn't really been any demand for it so far. We may take a look into supporting more player, but VLC especially doesn't get much use (for music).

Support would have to be coded, but there hasn't really been any demand for it so far. We may take a look into supporting more player, but VLC especially doesn't get much use (for music).

Well, it is a good player, why not? Better be ahead of things... Unfortunately we badly need more coders and just can't do this now, I am afraid.

I will not be adding any new player supports... because we have enough all ready...

To me it's almost unheard of for people to use VLC for music. Movies don't really have the same standard of tagging which music formats do, so you'd just be spamming the filename of a file in mainchat? ...That's if support can be easily added. Not worth it in my opinion. Songbird support would be worthwhile if many people actually use it, but I've seen no evidence of that.

I guess greg is right. I dont want ability to display with movie i'm watching tbh....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0