Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aztek

Screenshot Story of ApexDC++

13 posts in this topic

sry, but the shotz are resized to a smaller resolution and the quality is low. anyway, nice idea :)

the script resizes the pictures if your screen resolution is lower than the picture size...

increase your resolution or something, i am making a non-java slideshow too though :)

p.s. the interface of apexdc hasn't changed very much :)

Edited by Aztek

yeah, well it is a screenshot story of each client, cant show every option so i show it almost unconfigured

non-java done and uploaded :)

same link :)

Edited by Aztek

Update b3 with the alternative colour userlist..

Appearance > Use custom list background and change the chat background to a light blue/green. :(

d0ne

must have been some settings stuff, i started with 0.1.0 binary and updated my way up...

also the suicidepill in the old clients is kinda frustrating, had to block internet access for the clients to be able to make those ss's

d0ne

must have been some settings stuff, i started with 0.1.0 binary and updated my way up...

also the suicidepill in the old clients is kinda frustrating, had to block internet access for the clients to be able to make those ss's

I'm sure you'd rather have old versions that have issues (such as beta 1/2) running in hubs though. :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0