Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.0.0 Beta 3

63 posts in this topic

The Management team are proud to announce beta 3 after a month of development. Beta 3 has been merged to the stable StrongDC++ 2.04 release (providing 26 changes/fixes), so users on the previous betas should immediately upgrade. We will activate the update check momentarily so current beta users are forced to upgrade from our previous unstable beta builds.

Please note that beta software is likely to crash, so revert back to 0.4.0 if you have problems. This is free software, and in order for us to pay for our dedicated server we kindly ask for donations.

0.4.0 users will be prompted to update. If you do not wish to update to Beta 3 please go into your settings and find the Advanced page. Check "Don't announce new ApexDC++ versions". We do not recommend that you leave that option checked for too long, otherwise you won't be notified of a final release. :)

Edit: Looks like SourceForge are having major problems with downloads right now. You're just going to have to be patient and wait till they fix it.

0.4.0 users will be prompted to update. If you do not wish to update to Beta 3 please go into your settings and find the Advanced page. Check "Don't announce new ApexDC++ versions". We do not recommend that you leave that option checked for too long, otherwise you won't be notified of a final release. :)

Edit: Looks like SourceForge are having major problems with downloads right now. You're just going to have to be patient and wait till they fix it.

Hopefully there won't be too many issues which would stop people wanting to upgrade from 0.4 in the first place. :)

Edit: Looks like SourceForge are having major problems with downloads right now. You're just going to have to be patient and wait till they fix it.

use direct link in download page

//edit

i used free dl manager and got it without problems :)

use direct link in download page

//edit

i used free dl manager and got it without problems :)

We know, but stats don't get recorded that way... so we're just waiting.

oh and one thing, you've missed UserMap.h file in src... :)

oh damn will fix that in a moment :)

Fixed version uploaded.

Good Job everyone, its at times like these i wish my share was smaller so the client would open quicker to let me see what has changed :)

:) I hope it`s just as half as B2 ,but I think I will be suprised

yey, finally...

well since i had a dev version i dont see many changes :)

Aztek you may not see them, but that does not mean that they aren't there :)

I get just a 0 b file. Are all mirrors updated?

congratulations guys, but why the space in tag after version nr ? 1.0.0 B3

I get just a 0 b file. Are all mirrors updated?

i had that problem too, turn on javascript then it worked :)

update: no sorry use the "Direct Link" then it works ;)

Edited by Aztek

i had that problem too, turn on javascript then it worked :)

update: no sorry use the "Direct Link" then it works ;)

what will i be able to to with this software? i might download this,i been a subscriber since 2005.

this is great, glad to see the up gradeam getting the installer.exe file and when i try to install i get a error saying apex DC++ installer.exe not a valid windows program......zup witht hat, anyone else getting that?

HELP!! ...lol

you are getting the 0 byte file..

<<removed>>

//i guess downloads are still counted or not?

Edited by Lee
Sourceforge is operational again.

yes I am getting the zero byte one for sure, and when i try that link i get a blank page....very strange day for me in web world

click it, dont copy it. you can also try different browser.