Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TYRRAM

tth alts

9 posts in this topic

so let me explain myself here if i am downloading a very popular movie like with anywhere from 10 - 80 sources it will be fine for a while but if i leave it and come back a few hours later itll have 10 or 20 sources but it will just be sitting there doing nothing so i will manually search for tth alternatives and the sources will go back up to 50 or 70 and ill have 7 segments and itll be fine then if i leave it again when come back and itll just be sitting there doing nothing again i will manually search for alts again and ill instantly have more sources and more segments. Now if it were searching for tth alternatives every 5 minutes as it is set to do i wouldn't need to manually do it and the fact that i do have to manually do it indicates that it is not automatically doing it. Am i right or wrong ? it seems pretty obvious to me that its not auto searching ? Am i missing something here guys ??

TBH, happens with me too. Usually happens, if a large file.

Check if the sources are listed in the download queue.

In case You didn't noticed

Group: Banned

:)

Erm, smtms people change... Is there a need to interfere with the process? ;)

As far as I've gathered it's cause the client sets out to get a certain piece of each file from each user. And once it has gotten that one piece it'll remove that source from the queue...

In case You didn't noticed

Group: Banned

:)

If he's still able to post, then we're still happy to provide support.

If he's still able to post, then we're still happy to provide support.

Greg: Why would banned people still be able to read this topic nevermind reply to it?

Anyway, closed.