Lee

Longest uptime?

Uptime   18 members have voted

1. 1. What's your longest ever uptime with ApexDC++?

• 12 hours
    • 1-2 days
    • 3-4 days
    • 5-6 days
    • 7-8 days
    • 9-14 days
    • 3 weeks
    • 4 weeks+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Another simple poll; this time it's on uptime statistics. You can provide your uptime statistics by typing "/stats" in main chat and they'll only be displayed to yourself. If you wish to show off your stats, you can type "/pubstats" to show them publically.

The longest time I've had ApexDC++ running is under a week, because I usually end up closing it to upgrade to our alpha builds or to restart my computer.

Post your uptime stats. :(

I don't have the stats as this was previous. But when I hosted TGO on backup it was up 5 days 17 hours and such. I will revert back to logs and try to track the stats down as I remember posting them in main chat of TGO.

-=[ ApexDC++ 0.5.0.275 Compiled on: 2007-06-26 ]=-

-=[ Uptime: 1 week 10 hours 32 min ][ Cpu time: 1:31:20 ]=-

-=[ Memory usage (peak): 30,18 MB (42,39 MB) ]=-

-=[ Virtual memory usage (peak): 48,95 MB (54,87 MB) ]=-

-=[ Downloaded: 228,76 MB ][ Uploaded: 44,40 GB ]=-

-=[ Total download: 1,26 GB ][ Total upload: 150,09 GB ]=-

-=[ System Uptime: 1 week 4 days 11 hours 8 min ]=-

-=[ CPU Clock: 2212,885973 MHz ]=-

and still running........ :(

My record is 11 days, but that was when I was less active at the computer. Too much cpu activity and you wont get much over a week without things getting real choppy...

7 to 8 days, at times when I am not working on anything, when I seriously work on something or do tests with memory usage etc. the uptimes vary from 1-2 hours to 24 hours depending what I am testing..

Can't really say, although before I used to run 0.4.0 at the server, but my UPS (Ugly Power Suppliers ;) ) put tricks regularly. In such cases, even w/o windows open, you "could hear the electricity is off" if you happen to be near my neighborhood. :(

Over 4 weeks. It was even at a little over 3 weeks just before I switched to Vista a few weeks back.

Over 4 weeks. It was even at a little over 3 weeks just before I switched to Vista a few weeks back.

And ever since you've had rubbish uptime? :(

Typical anti-Vista comment, somebody had to (I'm on Vista too for anybody who cares).

And ever since you've had rubbish uptime? :(

Typical anti-Vista comment, somebody had to (I'm on Vista too for anybody who cares).

Yep, Vista won't sleep so I turn PC off at night, meaning uptime is only ever like 16 hours.

My record is around the 2 Month margin. However, it's gone now, so I can't prove it :(

Edit: i'm sure someone here can vouch for me?

My record is around the 2 Month margin. However, it's gone now, so I can't prove it :(

Edit: i'm sure someone here can vouch for me?

Yep, I can remember some long long uptimes whilest you were away.

Back before when i had **** connection i couldnt stay online for like a day, now i just leave my PC running constantly. and there was one month i was on constantly few months ago.

edit: yeh, lol Satan you were online for like half a year without saying a single word, LOL!

Sorry seeker!!

No I feel ignorant :shifty:

hehe.....yeh, i used to just stay connected all the time, didn't have the need to disconnect because I never used my pc for anything other than inet. So I didn't need to free up the bandwidth for gaming or anything. B)