Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

What do you download?

Downloading with ApexDC++   29 members have voted

1. 1. What type of files do you download with ApexDC++?

• Applications/Software
    • Films/Movies
    • Music
    • Games
    • Other (please state)
  2. 2. How much data have you downloaded?

• Under 10GB
    • 11GB-50GB
    • 51GB-100GB
    • 101GB-200GB
    • 201Gb-300GB
    • 301GB+
  3. 3. How much data have you uploaded?

• Under 10GB
    • 11GB-50GB
    • 51GB-100GB
    • 101GB-200GB
    • 201Gb-300GB
    • 301GB+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Just curious what type of stuff people download using ApexDC++. Do not state any copyrighted filenames, as we do not condone using ApexDC++ for this purpose. We presume these are all freeware files, so please do not breach the rules of this topic.

I personally download software with it.

Well, I download all kinds of stuff, and acc. to the latest regulations here it is kinda legal... :(

Edit: Geez, leechers do not vote again... ;)

Across all hubs over the past few years I will have downloaded and uploaded over 301GB. In the past I've downloaded almost everything from DC, now I just get some music occasionally, and small random apps I can't find elsewhere.

I download everything, movies, games, software, music, you name it I download it....

I passed 301gb in both download and upload long ago...

Downloaded music and anime series on DC. And i got my FW there :thumbsup:

I uploaded 200 gigs more than i downloaded though.

I downloaded everything and anything. I use DC for everything I want to download tbh. It's always my first resort.

I have downloaded well over 2Tb from it in my time and also uploaded nearly as much.

I just finished a 500+GB download from one user :) so i guess you could say i download a lot, and altogether i have seriously uploaded not far short of the same amount i have downloaded. I Voted for other, as ebooks were not listed, and i have at one point or another taken well over 100 GB of those :)

Otherwise i use DC when i cant find something on torrents or Usenet, but things i get from the other sources i do share in DC so spreading it about a bit ;)

I just finished a 500+GB download from one user :) so i guess you could say i download a lot, and altogether i have seriously uploaded not far short of the same amount i have downloaded. I Voted for other, as ebooks were not listed, and i have at one point or another taken well over 100 GB of those :)

Otherwise i use DC when i cant find something on torrents or Usenet, but things i get from the other sources i do share in DC so spreading it about a bit :P

TONY has a bigger share than me now :)

I'm upset, it's because my connection is cwap!!!

But it'll be fixed soon and I gunna beat yoo! :P

oh.lots of things. All of which is of course in the public domain :rolleyes:

M

Since peerweb first came out and for every release of Apex I have downloaded well over 500gb of legal live music and up loaded well over a TB.

and like Satan said, as soon as I get the perfect connection, there will be mucho more downloads and up's.

Keep em comin

Current Share: 998Gb

Free HDD Space: 1.2Tb (Left, not in total)

Total Download: 750Gb

Total Upload: 1.3 Tb

*that is just since my last format, in total it's probably more like 2Tb Down and Up.

Download virtually anything of interest. Total upload so far is 1.4TB and download 3.1TB. and i rotate that on 600GB space.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0