Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TYRRAM

compliments

2 posts in this topic

I really must compliment everyone who worked on Apex 0.4.0. I ran into a lot of problems recently and had to try out a number of new and different clients like zion blue 206 & 207, zion green 216 & 217 a couple of the speed mods s11 - s15, zk++ .666, 07, and the light edition, as well as the new strong dc++2.03 all of which im sure are good clients but none suited my needs as did 0.4.0 and none of them measured up to the 0.4.0 in terms of stability, speed and reliability. So thx again folks and keep up the good work. I must also thank the ops and staff of TGO for being patient with me seeing as im a bit of a perfectionist and sometimes expect alot from clients so thanks for answering all my questions about the 0.4.0. I am still using zion blue 207 to op with on my hub and am wishing Apex would come out with an op client. I cant seem to find a client I can both op with and download with at the same time. it would be rally cool if i could just use 1 client for all my needs. Anyway thx for everything !! I really appriciate it. TYRRAM

Glad to see you found the right path at last. :) As for your expectations, erm, just visit the site frequently. :D

P. S. Cool avatar!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0