KaizerSoze

Musings of a Mod

2 posts in this topic

I've been a mod/op on dc for some years now, and one thing strikes me as odd. Even in the virtual world of dc, where we dont meet people face to face, you still get your racists, sexists, bigots and your all round garden variety idiot. Like for instance the asswipes that floods hubs, or the so called "network" or tag wars. I mean ffs people, we are all using this great package to share and in some instances, chat to people while we wait fer our downloads. Ive been accused of being nasty and mean tempered, but hey, so what, this is not real life and its ok not to agree with someone.Dont bite the redir that feeds ya! 420 rules 4 ever. Just a thought, use it, dont use it.

I've been a mod/op on dc for some years now, and one thing strikes me as odd. Even in the virtual world of dc, where we dont meet people face to face, you still get your racists, sexists, bigots and your all round garden variety idiot. Like for instance the asswipes that floods hubs, or the so called "network" or tag wars. I mean ffs people, we are all using this great package to share and in some instances, chat to people while we wait fer our downloads. Ive been accused of being nasty and mean tempered, but hey, so what, this is not real life and its ok not to agree with someone.Dont bite the redir that feeds ya! 420 rules 4 ever. Just a thought, use it, dont use it.

I agree with you kaizer ppl take dc way to serious sometimes I had a friend stop speaking to me recently because I told him I didnt nuch care for a certain client. The net wars are really rediculus I guess dc is a reflection of the real world as much of a dissappointment as that may be.