Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mig

Always on top and showjoins for fav hubs setting.

9 posts in this topic

I would like to request that you can specify non-maximised windows to be "always on top", as I usually have 2 hubs vertically tiled and when I get a pm I either lose it behind everything, have to resize or end up maximising everything defeating the object. With this feature you could stick a new pm window on top while you carry on chatting in the other windows, while still being able to have a pm conversation.

Also, would it be possible to get a "Show joins on/off" option in the favourite hubs settings? As while I like having it on for certain hubs, it's just not an option to have it on in large hubs as it completely takes over the chat window. It would be nice to have it in there as otherwise you have to remember to change it for certain hubs and being human it isn't always done and you can miss users if you rely on it.

Yeah I back all of those requests, sound good. Maybe the option to Ctrl+LClick to select multiple hubs and then you can tile vertically/horizontally, and stuff like close or whatever too?

For the shows joins thing, maybe there copuld be "Show joins", "Do not show joins" and "Default"?

Yeah I back all of those requests, sound good. Maybe the option to Ctrl+LClick to select multiple hubs and then you can tile vertically/horizontally, and stuff like close or whatever too?

For the shows joins thing, maybe there copuld be "Show joins", "Do not show joins" and "Default"?

Or why not just one option - Show joins/parts :D

Or why not just one option - Show joins/parts :)

erm....isnt that in already? :D

Not on a 'per (fav) hub' setting, only a global one which means if you want it enabled in one hub but not another, you need to manually set it each time you open up that hub.

Or why not just one option - Show joins/parts :D

What if it was a public hud that you didn't want to see show joins on but for all the other hubs you did, and therefore simply settings show joins as a default would be better. They have to do it for all there hubs? They also have to add it to there favorites beofre they can view joins with this. If this is going to be enough for what people want though, fine. Was jsut putting forward an idea, although as long as you know I didn't just come up with that idea for no reason.

I wanna bump these 2 feature requests as they seem to have been forgotten, and I for one really want the always on top option.

I wanna bump these 2 feature requests as they seem to have been forgotten, and I for one really want the always on top option.

We tried to add show joins/parts per hub in PeerWeb DC++, but weren't able to do it. I'll leave Crise to comment on the other feature.

We tried to add show joins/parts per hub in PeerWeb DC++, but weren't able to do it. I'll leave Crise to comment on the other feature.

Then again Lee since that time i've learnt a lot ;)

I'll take a look into both of these requests, but as always no promises.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0