dikidera

Very Hot

20 posts in this topic

In my country it gets very hot to 40 degrees

How about you(all of you)?

Its like the sun's gotten closer... When i get out its like there is a fire burning next to me but in my face and every where the air is warm..

I hope you have air conditioning at that temperature.

Here it's 18C.

We just hit 37C today at Sofia, but this measurement is for standard grass cell with strict humidity, etc. Imo it was at least 2 to 3 degrees more.

Thermometer shows 29-30 Celsius here at this moment, it's 22:09. At yesterday night it was so hot here (my room is the hottest room in the house), that I almost threw up. :(

Alchohol tends to boil on a hot temperature Noctis ;)

finally today is a colder night then it was these few days,now it`s 20 celsius outside and 26 in my room...finaly it makes sense to open the windows at nights! :stuart:

Here is +10 Celsius and all the snow is already gone :stuart: Alcohol keeps warm that's why here walks half naked woman outside.

hehe, i've choosen to go to work at around 6 or 7 every day, so at least it's not that hot then .... but it's 24-27 already in the early hours .... at least there's airconditioning at the workplace :stuart: ... a good way to keep ppl in working overtime during theese days ;)

here, in Romania, today was cold and it rained :stuart: but usually is 35-37 Celsius and it's very hot

hehe, no need to complain good old european mates :unsure: ... almost all days this week it was 35 C in India during the early hours ( 2-4 AM ) ... don't wanna know how hot is there during daytime

It's been cool the last couple of days (20-25C) around here (Toronto area), last week it hit 35C, but later on in the summer it'll go up to 45C with the humidity. It's usually 30/35 without and 45C with the humidity in the city. Heat doesn't bother me at all, like last summer when I was up north at my cottage it was 40C in the sun with no humidity and it didn't bother me, but the humidity is killer especially when you have a giant head of hair and hairy legs :D. There's almost an 80-85C difference between the coldest and the warmest days in this area...

hot weather = hot chicks half-naked :)

And hot PCs, half assembled. My own server is w/o side cover, with a room fan blowing all day in it. But good you notice girls first already. :)

Last night it so hot here that I couldn't sleep... that's why I'm here now (04:45 am). It's tempting to rot in front of PC than to sleep. :)

hot weather = hot chicks half-naked

lol i like how you're thinking :shifty:) hehe lol

Heh, now I know from where the therm "barebone" came into PC sphere.

And we are seting highscores here in BG too, with 40C and over at some places.

hot weather = hot chicks half-naked :D

hehe, my last 2 weeks were exactly about this :P ... i came home, and found that it's even hotter here, than in southern spain .... and chick have even smaller clothes :D ... it's only that they are not that good lookin here :(

please everyone welcome hungary in the mediterranean counties group as a brand new member :)