Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3dfx

view all posts in thread

8 posts in this topic

i see you've made some changes to way the posts in a topic are displayed,i want to swich to the old style,were all the posts from a thread are viewable at once,no by clicking at them.were is the setting for this ?

I'm for the old settings too, whats the point of the new one ? Wasting time to read all posts ? There's Lo-Fi Version for such things...

imo the idea is to see always the first post, thus not going too offtopic. :P But really can be annoying if the first post is too long.

@Staff - moving to Site and Forum?

imo the idea is to see always the first post, thus not going too offtopic.

this is a VERY stupid way of reaching such a goal,as there IS a mod for IPB that always displays the first post when installed (the mod).check our BG ITlight forum for that mode Zlobo.

again this stinks ! totally useless is the forum this way,no going to waist time and efort for reading a couple of lines.

@Staff - moving to Site and Forum?

Moved.

i see you've made some changes to way the posts in a topic are displayed,i want to swich to the old style,were all the posts from a thread are viewable at once,no by clicking at them.were is the setting for this ?

Either the following should change it, or I'm not sure what everyone is talking about.

At the top of all threads, to the far right of the title there is something which says options. Click on it and it'll bring down a drop-down menu with topic related options, some individual... But there's also the different display modes to choose from. Select whichever one you like, personally I'm using standard.

mhm...there we go.

i searched for that in the OPTIONS drop down,but didnt see it...sorry.

At the top of all threads, to the far right of the title there is something which says options. Click on it and it'll bring down a drop-down menu with topic related options, some individual... But there's also the different display modes to choose from. Select whichever one you like, personally I'm using standard.

Hmm, sorry, I only searched My Controls :P Now everything is normal again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0