Tein

Removing the "emote" button.

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way I could remove the EMOTE.png button? I don't use emoticons, so, the button is just useless to me.

Thanks.

You can disable it by right click on it>Disabled. But an option to hide it completely might be considered, too.

Personally I think this option is unneeded. Even if the button is a waste of space, it's only a 26*26 pixel space, doesn't make a difference, and I wouldn't have thought it looks particularly annoying.

Yes Greg, but it should be very, very simple to code...

Personally I think this option is unneeded. Even if the button is a waste of space, it's only a 26*26 pixel space, doesn't make a difference, and I wouldn't have thought it looks particularly annoying.

Fair enough, but everyone is different. I was just wondering if there was a way to remove it, I wasn't asking for an option to be implemented.

if (nameofcheckbox.Checked == true)

{

nameofemoticonbox.Enabled = false;

}

else

{

nameofemoticonbox.Enabled = true;

}

p.s. yes im bored

p.s 2 thats C#

Edited by Aztek

if (nameofcheckbox.Checked == true)

{

nameofemoticonbox.Enabled = false;

}

else

{

nameofemoticonbox.Enabled = true;

}

p.s. yes im bored

p.s 2 thats C#

Yes, it's extremely easy to add, but it'll cluster up the settings. Either need a GUI re-arrange or we can't add all the features people want. Hard enough for people to find stuff already. :)

We can do it as an extra in right-click menu, where the emopacks are selected, and may be unhided by clicking on the thin remaining line, like "lock taskbar" in windows