Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Problem with prefixes

17 posts in this topic

User prefix is &[Puma] +10 small latin chars. User profile is VIP. User client is SDC++: <StrgDC++ V:1.00 RC10,M:A,H:13/1/0,S:42>.

I had the same disconnect while testing with the same prefix and client.

[27.04.2007 00:33:57] *** User went offline [&[Puma]stoimenova - TCP The Cat's Place â

I told you not to use those & and # and w/e chars before prefixes, but you didn't listen to the master... :lol:

Not sure if it's the client's/hub's fault since I ( &#[Tiger]Noctis

I told you not to use those & and # and w/e chars before prefixes, but you didn't listen to the master... :lol:

Not sure if it's the client's/hub's fault since I ( &#[Tiger]Noctisâ

Tell him/her to change to ApexDC++ :P

Not a real option, we spend a long time just for setting her, prefix, it seems even harder to remove it now.

Whats the moral ? Don't mess with stupid prefixes, 'OP', 'VIP' and so on do their job correctly :P

Err... it is mine machine, tho Yn's and BM's softs, and it should do what I want, as long as it is in the tech chars. :)

For the B2 bug with Download Queue, what "just don't open it and all will be ok"? :P

"SDC++ 1.0"

that means StrongDC++ 1.00? Is it RC10? Could be that, it's bugged as far as I know.

"SDC++ 1.0"

that means StrongDC++ 1.00? Is it RC10? Could be that, it's bugged as far as I know.

Indeed, that sounds old. Update to newer version of the client. Seems something you'd do anyway, but if it solves this problem too it definitely should be done. :(

Trip to Italy is not an easy option either. Could you be so kind to read a little, I have given client tag in the first post. :(

Trip to Italy is not an easy option either. Could you be so kind to read a little, I have given client tag in the first post. :(

I don't understand what you mean...

I think that was for Noctis, he asked whether the client was 1.0 or RC10, but this could be determined from the tag.

...and to be precise, user is in Italy and not a PC geek.

Tell him to grab the latest StrongDC++ from my share...

SDC 1.0 RC10 has been found unable to pass also !hideshare to hub. I suggest all the users still on it to throw it. A-W-A-Y. :P

P. S. BM, how could you. It can be compared even with our beta... :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0