Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squelch

Beta 2 primary download

2 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

My last post may have come over a bit terse. I was annoyed at having to fault find what I thought was a router problem, but was in fact Apex playing up.

I always welcome new features and improvements, and in the past have suggested them. These new features and improvements need to be tested. After all that is what beta code is. The thing that concerned me the most was the fact that the new version had quickly been established as being unstable, but it was still the most predominant version on the download page two weeks later. Problems do happen and need to be fixed. Downgrading ver 1 to alpha, or flagging the possible problems on the news page would have saved me some time and hassle, and I hazard a guess, other users too.

I hope you can fix the problem soon, and without too much hair pulling. I look forward to trying it out. I volunteer myself for testing anything you want to try out. Just don't scare off new customers with dodgy code on the front page :)

Indeed, but we still offer an archive release link on the download page. I'll update that to reflect what you've said, thanks. :)

Edit: split topic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0