Batusay

ApexDC++_1.0.0_Beta_setup.exe

8 posts in this topic

now i can't even enter anny more to ApexDC cos of a stupid eror? damn it man, this is to much, i realy don't know what u done to this version but sux.... fix it... i reput the 0.4.0 version, at lest that's stable.....

pfiui... i am verry upset and desepointed .... ;)

i got one thing to say LOOOOOOOOL

aslo i think this song explains it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6yEacAguk

Ouch, this is not a very polite answer, but hey, how true... However someone could say the song may be addressed as well to the man responsible for releasing such a beta. :D ;)

HAHA ur so funny, even my dog could lol at ya all, anyhow thx for nothing, ah, fot that song... well in romania it is a nice saying, how sould i translate.. hm... ah..

"i whish you what you whis me but but to happen to you" something like this, anyhow pard my english i can't writte well cos i dont have a solid background as all of here, so... lol anny time you like, that just prove how childish behave yourself instead of helping people or just say nicely like "your lost, but we find your way" doh, what i am aspecting from you... keep up your things, and God bless you all

out

Yes Batusay, because you helped us a lot with this topic you created.

1) What's wrong with the setup file?

2) If the 'Beta' is crashing on you, why are you complaining? It will do.

3) Where's all your PM's to me explaining how to reproduce crashes?

You do understand the term Beta represents that the program isn't finished, and requires its users to help out with relevant and detailed reports?

"Very upset and disappointed" - Thanks for your help. ;)

Previous versions availble here. As previously stated, the fact it says beta, means it's a beta release, so some bugs etc. are to be expected. No point leaving this topic open, similar issues have been discussed and not much new constructive points being put across.

This thread is locked. If the original poster would prefer that it was left open, they may feel free to PM in regards to doing so.